Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Poor chubby kid

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Poor chubby kid

    [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P96DmINvSPo[/nomedia]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Skeptical's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2002
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Poor chubby kid

    lmao o god that's so freakin funny
    ICGRM takin' over

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Poor chubby kid

    LMAO!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    I can't decide which is funnier, the kid's crying and screaming, or the mom's laughter even though her son is about to fall out of the friggin' thing!

    "HELP ME! STOP STOP! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! stop it.. st... st... st.. I'M FALLING, JESUS, I'M FALLING, JESUS!"

    Haha, this is one for the ages. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  4. #4
    Inactive Member snickers's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Poor chubby kid

    Wonder if she would be laughing so hard if she was in his position. That would scare me too.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Poor chubby kid

    as a child i was heavy if is not fun having people making fun of hem.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  6. #6
    Inactive Member snickers's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Poor chubby kid

    I was a heavy child also and still am a heavy adult. I was made fun of a lot too and it sucked and the bad thing is people still do it.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Poor chubby kid

    I weigh in at about 260 now so, I'm not lite by any stretch of the imagination. I do find it hilarious that you make these comments about "still being heavy" and then having that username. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •